There are mountains of requirements for securing information assets and complying with industry and government mandates. Mitigating security risks to organizations must be effective and documented.
Cybersecurity governance is now a required essential for any organization due to increasing demand for mitigating security risks, compliance with security mandates, and managing the efforts.
Infoguard helps businesses and organizations meet their security objectives by establishing
- Security roles, responsibilities, and accountabilities
- Security management controls such as policies, standards, processes and a
- Mechanism for measuring performance and progress
Infoguard develops comprehensive information security management programs to protect organizations’ critical information assets and mitigate security risks.
Security Management Program & Framework Development
Information security framework is the first core element of any information security management program and governance service.
Organizations need a framework for establishing an information security management program. Infoguard’s streamlined framework provides structure and identifies activities which include:
- Identify information security objectives and ensure alignment with business objectives
- Understand the organization, environment, and information systems types. Along with the applications, system interconnections, information sharing, and related laws/regulations/policies
- Identify the scope, boundaries, and applicability of the information security management system
- Identify organizational roles, responsibilities, authorities, and assignment of security responsibilities
- Select a minimum set of security Controls (Management, Operational, Technical). Base them on security objectives and applicability. Consider the organization environment, business, threats, and regulatory requirements
- Refine controls using a security risk assessment procedure. (threats, impact)
- Implement selected security controls
- Document all information and the controls in the Information Security Management Plan Document.
- Operate and establish process
- Monitor implemented controls
- Conduct Security Risk Assessment. Implement security controls. Test their effectiveness. Determine risk to the organization.
- Maintain and apply Information security risk treatment
- Continual Improvement
- Evaluate performance, monitor, measure, and analyze security controls on a continuous basis
- Conduct management reviews and communicate established metrics with stakeholders
Experienced Infoguard cybersecurity consultants develop and implement comprehensive security programs and framework. They’ve had experience in small, medium, and large companies. And, they’ve operated in a wide range of industries. These include healthcare, education, E-commerce, financial, government, and enterprise.
Infoguard Security Management Program Development includes the following:
Security Policies, Standards, and Processes Development
Security Management Controls include security policies, standards, and processes. These are the critical part of any cybersecurity governance. Infoguard’s experts have experience developing security policies, standards, and processes for all size companies and industries. Our management control developments include the standards of PCI HIPAA, ISO 27001, SOC, NIST, and FedRAMP.
Security Risk Assessment & Management
Security risk assessment and management is another core element of Infoguard security services. Our experts will check organizations security posture and:
- Determine all the security gaps in relation to organizations’ security threats, vulnerabilities, and established controls
- Conduct security risk assessment
- Prioritize remediation activities
- Provide implementation initiatives and roadmap
At every step of the assessment process, Infoguard customizes the assessment to the organizations’ security needs. We follow the risk assessment methodologies based on security best practices. We also observe industry and government regulatory and compliance requirements (such as ISO 27001, NIST-800, PCI, HIPAA, and FedRAMP)
Security Awareness Training
Employees are the weakest link in cybersecurity. No organization is secure without training their employees in security awareness. Focus and investment should go into this area as a priority.
Infoguard Cyber Security offers employee security awareness training. Along with that, we train stakeholders about security governance services.
Infoguard uses thought-provoking and innovative methods to engage the trainees. That is an efficient way to create awareness among staff. By using case examples, Infoguard security experts add relevance. That enhances the knowledge and skills of the trainees regarding cybersecurity.
After the security awareness training, your company will experience fewer cybersecurity risks.
The areas covered under the training include the
- Fundamentals of Internet, computer, and information security
- Safe surfing, data handling, data security
- Mobile computing protection
- And the basics of security risk assessment and management
3rd Party and Vendor Security Assurance
The most overlooked threat vector by organizations
Third-party vendors are a growing source of cybersecurity breaches. And the size of these violations is growing. These breaches happen because organizations are lax in vendor security.
- Organizations overlook the threat vector imposed by their vendors. They are inattentive to the application of proper security controls.
- Organizations misunderstand the full scope of their system boundaries. They don’t know required protections for service providers.
Organizations must ensure vendors and service providers are handling sensitive data securely. Vendors and providers need to follow the organization’s security standards and policies.
Infoguard is a trained and Certified Third Party Risk Professional (CTPRP). That is by Shared Assessment Organization. We will develop and put in place comprehensive Vendor Risk Management Program. That will be a significant part of the organization’s security governance. And it will mitigate security risks caused by vendors.
The program includes the following oversight components:
- Program governance
- The setting of policies, standards, and procedures
- Contract security review
- Vendor risk identification and analysis
- Creation of company security tools. Along with metrics to measure and analyze ongoing company vendor management
- Continuous and ongoing monitoring and review of company vendor management efficiencies
Organizations face challenges in establishing and maintaining comprehensive security practices. That is due to:
- A shortage of qualified and experienced Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). In addition to education, these CISO’s must have substantial hands-on experience in all aspects of security (Information, Network, IT, Application, and Cloud Security; Security Governance, Risk, and Compliances)
- The cost of finding, hiring, and retaining a qualified CISO is prohibitive.
In today’s resource-challenged job market, we are your solution. Infoguard Cyber Security addresses those challenges by providing the
Virtual CISO (vCISO) on Retainer Services
We offer a critical service. It helps organizations meet corporate objectives, identify, prioritize, and execute security initiatives.
Our service ensures security and business align. We maximize the value-investment ratio for businesses.
Even if your organization has IT and security personnel, Infoguard vCISO can help. Smart companies supplement their IT and security management with proven processes. We maximize the quality of your IT and security deliverables across your organization. And we do it cost-effectively.
The assessment report has practical recommendations that prioritize and handle diagnosed risks.