Infoguard Network Security Solutions and Services
Secure Your Borderless Network Infrastructure
We live in an information-driven world. Networks and infrastructure use data to travel, store, and process. Systems are accessible from anywhere by anyone and any system. A secure and robust network is the core foundation of any safe organization. Without a robust network infrastructure, all other security measures will be ineffective. We protect your business from high-security risks and financial losses.
Secure Network Design & Implementation
We architect and implement secure networks. These services are the core of the Infoguard network security. Our experienced consultants can design and deploy large and sophisticated networks. We rely on the Castle Approach to create and establish segmented networks. These networks include multi-tiers of security controls. We place these controls throughout the infrastructure and resources on the network.
As part of our design strategy, we follow network segmentations and scope reduction principals. Using this strategy
- increases security and reduces the effort
- cuts cost of meeting all the compliance requirements.
Infoguard’s network security service is custom tailored to your business needs and functions.
Next-Gen Firewall and Granular Access Control
Here is the era of borderless perimeter-less network infrastructure. Anyone can access any resources from anywhere. Traditional perimeter firewalls are no longer effective in providing network security. So, organizations vital information assets are subject to unauthorized access and security risks.
Infoguard Cyber Security employs the next-generation firewalls. These firewalls provide more layers of defense including granular access control based on
- user identity
and protect vital information assets from unauthorized access.
Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDS/IPS)
New sophisticated Zero-day and advance persistent attacks cause an increased security risk. They bypass the traditional signature-based IDS/IPS security defenses systems. To protect our clients, we deploy a robust network intrusion detection and prevention. That is vital for any organization wanting to
- protect its confidential information
- shield the availability of its operations
- conduct business in a secure environment
Our secure network architecture deploys efficient intrusion detection and prevention.
We base these on behaviors of malicious code execution for
- every day exploit activities
- program isolations
A wireless network is vital for staying competitive in today’s business environment. Wireless devices such as computers and smart devices can boost organization’s productivity. But, they also present security challenges due to easy access and intrusion.
Attackers are using more complex methods to intrude on wireless networks and systems. Because of that, organizations need a high-security wireless network to protect themselves.
Infoguard Cyber Security help organizations make their wireless network structure more secure by:
- providing granular access control
- restricting unauthorized network access
- enforcing multi-factor authentication
- detecting and blocking rogue access points
- providing wireless intrusion and prevention
Security Information and Events Monitoring/Management (SIEM)
Trusted companies must continuously guard their external and internal environments. That’s because their customers and employees believe their vital information is safe. In the case of a threat or a breach, effective security measures must be in place.
Infoguard deploys the latest SIEM technology to continuously monitors and correlates security events across the entire enterprise to:
- protect organizations from the stealth Advance Persistent Threat and Zero-day attacks
- detect suspicious activities in the network and IT infrastructure
- maintain and prove regulatory compliance requirements without the high expense and manpower required to gather requisite data
- confirm corporate policy enforcement and compliance
- conduct security event investigations and forensics for mitigation and compliance
- gain and maintain industry certifications like the
- ISO 27001
The compromise of a single user password can result in a significant cloud data breach. Both phishing attacks and password breaches, represent a single point of failure. This out-security can expose critical data.
The traditional single username and password authentication are no longer secure.
Infoguard provides multi-factor authentication solutions and services. We offer core cloud security elements for both on-premises and SaaS-based placements.
Infoguard multi-factor authentication system solutions and services are inclusive. They incorporate
- text message
- voice call confirmation
And a wide range of biometric authentication such as
- voice recognition
Software Defined Perimeter (SDP)
Take Advantage of SDP and address the following security issues:
- The network perimeter is broken and Extended to the Internet
Users are mobile and connect straight to their cloud apps bypassing the security perimeter and exposed.
- Applications Moving to the Cloud and Expose to malicious Users
- Network-Centric Solutions becomes Obsolete and Costly
Hub-and-spoke network for increase security is costly. Why continue to backhaul traffic and pay for an architecture that wasn’t designed for the cloud?
- Increase in Remote Users and Security Demand
- The breaches continue
Zero-days, botnets, and threats hiding in SSL (encryption) bypass internet security.
- Zero Trust Access to private applications running on public or within a private cloud
- Applications are never exposed to the Internet, making them completely invisible to unauthorized users
- The service enables the applications to connect to users via inside-out connectivity versus extending the network to them.
- Users are never placed on the network. This zero-trust network access approach supports both managed and unmanaged devices and any private application (not just web apps).
- Restore the Network Perimeter with Cloud-delivered Security
By moving security to the cloud, all users and locations get always-on security regardless of location. The perimeter and security policy goes everywhere the users go.
- Full Inline Content Inspection
Inspects ALL users traffic, every outbound, and inbound byte, even including hard-to-inspect SSL traffic.
- Cloud Effect
Blocking detected threats with the delivery of more than 120,000 unique security updates to the cloud every day.
- Real-Time Threat Correlation
Dynamically computes the risk of every web page object or the web page itself using content and domain analysis
- Cloud Firewall
Provides access controls across all ports and protocols: app and user-aware.
- URL Filtering
Blocks or limits website access based on a user or group across destinations or URL categories.
- Bandwidth Control
Enforces bandwidth policies and prioritize business-critical applications over recreational traffic.
- DNS Filtering
Controls and block DNS requests against known and malicious destinations.
- Intrusion Prevention System & Advanced Protection
Delivers full threat protection from malicious web content like browser exploits, scripts and identify and blocks botnets and malware callbacks.
Provides antivirus, antispyware, and antimalware protection for all users, using signatures sourced from many threat intelligence sources.
- Cloud Application Control
Provides Cloud Application Security Broker (CASB) functionality. Discovers and controls user access to known and unknown cloud applications.
- File Type Controls
Delivers accurate file type control by user, location, and destination. Controls which file types are allowed into — or out of — the network.
- Cloud Sandbox
Blocks zero-day exploits by analyzing unknown files for malicious behavior, and easily scale to every user regardless of location.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
Uses standard or custom dictionaries to easily scale Data Loss Prevention (DLP) (data exfiltration) to all users and traffic, including compressed or SSL-encrypted traffic.
- Cloud Application Visibility and Control