Infoguard was founded in the heart of California’s Silicon Valley in 2004 in response to the growing need for top quality services at reasonable rates. Since then many organizations have experienced, with a great level of satisfaction, the technical expertise and quality service provided by our professionals.
To provide our clients with outstanding security consulting services that will help them minimize security risks, reduce costs and achieve their security objectives.
What We Do
Infoguard offers variety of security services for protecting information and mitigating security risks to your organization by providing safeguards against information threats from hackers, cyber attacks, malicious codes, corporate espionage, identity theft and even internal threats from employees.
Partner With US & Let US Help You
- Eliminate security implementation challenges such as:
- Prohibitive costs of hiring, training and retaining highly skilled security staff
- Shortage of qualified information security personnel
- Take advantage of security industry best practices
- Develop and deploy effective security solutions
- Utilize our expertise for a thorough security assessment
- Address regulatory compliance mandates for data protection
- Assure successful security project completion
- Reassure your clients and stakeholders
Infoguard’s senior information security professionals are widely regarded as top authorities in their industries.
No other information security company boasts such a high-powered team of specialists.
Our Security Consultants:
- Have a minimum of ten years of experience in information security
- Are, literally, the people who wrote the book on information security
- Train security professionals for top security certifications, such as CISSP, CISA and CISM
- Have trained the NSA for Cyber Warfare and can help prepare you to survive a cyber attack
- Have provided security consulting to top national and international organizations, as well as governments
- Information security is our only business, not a drag-along service for a primary business in accounting